The one percent


Sorry to get all pessimistic and political, but I think it’s a problem with our society. Kind of a truth about the movie as well, sort of.
The first challenge was getting rid of the real subheading. I used the rectangle selection tool and copied and pasted bits of background from above and below the heading to cover it up. That worked pretty well. I used the eyedropper tool to match the color of the font. Matching the font was more of a problem. It looks like it should be something like Bodoni, but my Bodonis don’t match – the Rs are different. Not too noticeable to the untrained glance though.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.